Serves: 4 Edit via – Delish
Total Time: 20 min
- 1 pound(s) fresh or frozen gnocchi
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 2 medium shallots, chopped
- 1 pound(s) zucchini (about 3 small), very thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1 pound(s) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) grated nutmeg
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped fresh parsley
- Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil. Cook gnocchi according to package instructions until they float, 3 to 5 minutes. Drain.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook until the butter is beginning to brown, about 2 minutes. Add shallots and zucchini and cook, stirring often, until softened, 2 to 3 minutes. Add cherry tomatoes, salt, nutmeg and pepper and continue cooking, stirring often, until the tomatoes are just starting to break down, 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in Parmesan and parsley. Add gnocchi and toss to coat. Serve immediately.