Workout playlist for June 2013 comin’ at ya!
Happy Sunday! I’ve been working away on a good workout playlist for June ‘2013. This month we have tracks from Robin Thicke, Macklemore, Daft Punk, Pitbull, Duck Sauce, Belinda, PSY, Skrillex, Calvin Harris, and Zedd. Check out the tracks below. Whats on your playlist right now?
I’m loving the new Robin Thicke, so it hits the top of the list. I mixed in some old stuff with some new things. Hope you like it!
1. Blurred Lines – Robin Thicke ft. TI, Pharrell Williams
2. Feel This Moment – Pitbull ft. Christina Aguilera
3. Clarity – Zedd Ft. Foxes
4. Get Lucky – Daft Punk ft. Pharrell Williams
5. I Need Your Love – Calvin Harris ft. Ellie Goulding
6. Bangarang – Skrillex ft. Sirah
7. Gentleman – PSY
8. Can’t Hold Us – Macklemore and Ryan Lewis ft. Ray Dalton
9. Barbra Streisand – Ducksauce
10. En la Obscuridad – Belinda
So that’s it, my playlist for June 2013! Although I’m still stuck on Dance Central as one of my main calorie burners, these get me through my runs/walks with the dogs. But its been so hot recently, I’m worried about us all getting heatstroke. Darn California weather!
Leave your playlist suggestions in the comments below and we can all rock out together